Hello! I just published version 4.2.2, which should fix this :) On 14.09.2026 at 01:48:51, Samuel <samuel4el@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey there, I'm back with another report ;)
This time around, it seems like the compatibility function with Flat Exp Costs has broken. I've set my `set_level_cost` to 100, which gets calculated properly, but the game doesn't check whether I actually have 100xp to spend: it still checks for the levels it would cost without FEC installed. Since the game checks if you can grind based on your levels, you can grind something that should cost 100xp if you only have 1 level, which is just 7xp, or 300xp if you only have 3 levels which is 27xp, and so on.
Yeah, I totally forgot to handle that case. Obvious in hindsight, but it's a bit embarrassing for me considering your last report was also about the check on whether you have enough XP... oh well. That's just how it is, I guess. Anyway, I unfortunately was too busy to fix it yesterday, but I had some time today, so there's now a new version (for both 26.1.2 / 26.2 and 26.3) that should work properly with use_minimum_exp_cost disabled. I hope everything's finally working as intended now :) Thanks for the report!